27 Feb 2011

The girls day out


An outing with the young ones and the Canon kids
The sun brought this tree back to life.



Branching out ha-ha
A good eye or i 

This horse got a double pamper
A Canon fan - 

The horse whisperer telling Tracey which horse to capture.
Jessica with the healing hands

Midgets having fun




Trix




Strike the pose

This is my best one - a natural capture 
Spot the difference, could not resist the comment 
Exploring the root of all trees

 Up and away
 Jess at the old tree
Another fun one of the gals


Colour crazy

1 comment:

tracey-rae said...

Oh my...Ingrid these are beautiful!! I can't choose a favourite coz I love them all, but the ones of the midgets walking down the lane are gorgeous :0) ... and the ones of me - hehe didn't even know you were taking them -awesome!